Find out how to schedule an appointment, when we're open and appointment guidelines.
To schedule an appointment, please call the office at 704-537-0020 (press option 1) during our standard office hours. If your condition requires immediate medical attention, we will work with you to provide care as soon as possible.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to Noon
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule, please call our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are visiting our practice for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Verify your insurance plan's coverage of our services prior to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card with you every time you visit us for an appointment.
General Appointment Information
Please bring the following for your appointment:
- A complete list of prescription and over-the-counter medicines you or your child is taking, or the actual medication bottles (preferred)
- Any vitamins, herbal supplements or over-the-counter medication you are taking, since these can affect the body and its reaction to medications we may prescribe
- Immunization records and a copy of your previous records, if you are transferring to us from another office